Saturday 5 August 2017

Celine on the move

Had a lovely afternoon of sharing on facebook chat. Boshra sent me a film they had just taken of Celine on the move..... Like her sister and the other babies she loves playing ball.... But look wallah she is so so determined to get this ball and does..... Bend it like Beckham. We were having a laugh at her legs up in the air as she reached and reached to get that ball..... This is what a love about this project to be a family together sharing as we all should be as a Global family... This time of sharing was shared with Dante and his mother, so grandmother of the babies and my daughter.... so between us link up Belgium with Turkey and with west London to the Lake District where my daughter is on her holiday week. 
More photos to share of the girls Princess Leen with Princess Celine..... 
Lol and do you remember the boiiiing ball I got from Waterstones... they loved this and the noise it made in Eleonas Camp in March this year.... I am asking Boshra to find out where the other womenfolk are now and their children.....Would be good to get an update report..... I am asking Dante for a report too from Turkey to update us all too..
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!

¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰