Friday 25 August 2017

Parcels on the way

After the lovely day filming yesterday was able to get more goods and now three parcels sent out to Boshra and the girls in Belgium...So there is a mix of clothes and some baby cereals for Celine and a musical toy with teething ring some nappies and some milk food. Some nice biscuits for Boshra to share with the women when they call for a cup of tea...and some chocolates for Leen... and she has a game of snap one two three cards to learn her numbers ... in English Arabic and French and Dutch....  They should arrive in a week to ten days with a standard delivery... now I have confidence in the address.. the Red Cross are brilliant for ensuring that the parcels are given to Boshra in the camp.  I am thinking though.. it is expensive to post parcels.. as the weight soon adds to the cost.. I have asked both Boshra in Belgium and Dante in Turkey to go round the local shops for me... and get photos of what they need for themselves and the family with the local price tags for us to see... Then I think it would be good to send some funds to them to go shopping and for them to show us all what they have managed to get for the funds.... 
I will keep sending the odd parcels too as it is fun for the kids to receive and good to send some love from London too... There will be some more hand knitted things to send from Carole in Uxbridge and we need to think of fun educational tools to buy and send too... lets send some love to them all and know we care and that we want to rebuild their lives.... 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
lets send some love to them all and know we care and that we want to rebuild their lives.... 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰