Wednesday 30 August 2017

Parcels arrived with excitement

Well pleased!! Photos just in the parcels I sent have arrived today with excitement too ... ;-) I knew some chocolate and biscuits would get her eyes aglow.... we both love our sweets... lol Celine loves her musical rabbit with teething ring that I got last week from Mothercare in Hayes..... Thanks to a friends donation I was able to do this... but I do need help for getting more support to the project...There is so much I can do to help the family both in Belgium and in Turkey.. We will always evidence that we are a direct hand to hand link up.... Help me to help rebuild lives.... 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Looking forward to see Celine in this dress it has a fleece lining so will be perfect for winter with tights & one of Carole's home knit cardigans.