Thursday 24 August 2017

Me mother!

In the filming today I realise my mother's photo was in the film... This is my mother, grandmother to my children and great grandmother to my grandchildren...... here she is looking after a neighbours elderly mother, In the school holidays I would as a little girl sit and listen to this elderly lady .. used to enjoy all her stories.. This is where my heart was grown from me mother... she put care and compassion into practice... she cared for those in pain in the world...her spirit felt very strong today as I know she would have been active in this family link up with me.... as I am sure she is... Do you remember readers when last year I was given all the baby clothes from the mother that had lost her little girl to an incurable genetic disorder... you remember me having a washing and ironing day of the clothes - ohhh I could feel me mother around me that day so much..... You see that is what we are meant to be in this world caring and looking after one another.....I am busy getting another parcel to send to Boshra and the girls... and we need some help for the family in Turkey too for winter... lets send some love to them all and know we care and that we want to rebuild their lives.... 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰