Friday 4 August 2017

Evening of sharing

I had a very interesting evening at Greenwich library on Tuesday evening.  This was some of the amazing work that my friend Juan DelGado does with his project Qiestna - Talking Syria.  He connects hearts with the arts.... so we were linking with the author of Tiger and Clay - Syria fragments... Rana was reading to us and answering questions via skype from Istanbul... so at the centre meridan for the world we were linking up to the world.  
Juan has taken a lot of interest in my Family Link Up project too and help has he can too.  So I am happy to link you my readers to his project and to make you aware of all he is doing.   

Dante and I have lots of work to get published too.  We have lots of material for novels as well as factual reads... This week I have been trying to get a counselling article to editors for publication in journals.  It gives amazing insight into the pain of the war and the trauma and being a refugee. 

I met some lovely contacts at the evening too; and hope to keep in touch as we are all of the same heart to rebuild broken upside down lives.....This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰