Saturday 26 August 2017

Registered for School

Princess Leen dancing and thinking...
and in a butterfly top we sent to her. She loves dancing and got all the moves from disco, to dabke to Arabic belly dancing hhhh  Do you remember, loyal readers of this blog, me telling you of the time we were in Athens and a Greek old chap was laughing - when me and Boshra looked over the pram there she was dancing her hands to the beat of some shop music she could hear in the street....  
Just got a message from Boshra that Princess Leen is now registered for school - nursery school and she will be taught in French... this is good as she is at the perfect time to absorb all the languages spoken around her.... both Boshra and me can speak some French so we will expand on our skills too... This is what I love about the project so much to learn & share together... I need to go down to South Kensington to check out some of the kids French books there in the French quarter of London....So I continue my appeal for not only winter clothes but educational tools too....I would like to get dual language books and resources too.... any donations of such or funds and fundraising ideas and efforts will be mega appreciated by me.... I would also like to go and visit Boshra in Liege to check out the area... from an online search I can see there is a famous market on a Sunday by the river.. I am wondering if Boshra could set up stall with some goods to sell once she has a work permit..... Got ideas and contacts to link up just need the funds to get all in action.... Contact me if any offers of help and even things like coffee mornings to fund raise or marathon running ..lol you not me... though I could do a sponsored swim .. it make take me some time to swim a mile but can do for sure... 

Do not forget this is just the family unit in Belgium we have the family in Turkey to help too... Must see if traders can be linked up from different localities to be a Global Family link up..we have to turn this situation round to be a big positive and help rebuild lives and help one another along the way... yes as a Global Family Link Up... 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰