Wednesday 30 August 2017

Camp prepare for school

Yesterday the camp volunteers came round to give Princess Leen a school bag, pencil case, lunchbox and drinks bottle for her first day at school on Friday... A first visit to school to see... lool love the bag it looks a big as her..... I have asked Boshra to ask the school teachers what they need for us see if we can help.. I need your help dear readers of this blog ... as there are winter clothes and school books and teaching aids to get .. and in fun vibrant way with all the language learning too... 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰