Sunday 13 August 2017

Appeal for Winter, Visit and School books

I am still needing funding for my Syrian Refugee Family Link Up project. I would like to go and visit Boshra, Leen and Celine in their new camp in Belgium.  Also would like to get to Turkey to see Dante and finally be able to meet his mother. I have skype link and it is wonderful to see her so happy now with her family.  But to get out and see them would be good and to report on the situation in the community would be good.  I have also concern for the coming winter and the schooling of children. So would like to send some educational material to Belgium and to Turkey.  Dante can distribute the books and materials to the local community children and to his other sister still in Suleman Shah camp.  
I am a hand to hand link up ... 
If you have any ideas on fundraising let me know, or if you are planning a coffee morning for this project let me know so I can promote this on social media... or if you have any sponsored events - run a marathon for this project let me know.. I would be most grateful for the help to continue rebuilding the lives of this family.  A family that helps others in their communities too.
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰