Thursday 24 August 2017

Filmed today

Just had a very special time with a Syrian reporter, Wafa Zaidan and her cameraman, Yusef. They have been interviewing me about the Family Link Up project, but there are some interesting stories in them too, I enjoyed having time with Yusef as he is learning English .... I fear we have another Syrian wandering around now speaking Yorkshire hhhh ... we had a good laugh on accents.  I was telling him how Princess Leen had picked up on my accent too. 
Our main theme for the film footage was that we are a Global Family and like Jo Cox stated in her speech, " we have More in Common" as that Global family with our own families and just wanting to live in peace and be able to have the freedom to be creative and expressive of our talents and skills to reach our full potential.  or just simply Be..... so important that world leaders look after all the citizens of our Global family.  We do not need conflicts and there is so much pain to be healed in those that have been traumatised by war and conflict and had to flee for their lives.... Now we need to rebuild those lives together as a Global Family Link Up...
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰