Sunday 27 August 2017

Time Slide

My goodness we have done so much in this time together... You my followers have helped to be part of the story with donations.... These photos are from Leen in Turkey and now in Belgium... so much as happened in this time..... and she is growing so much... I love my skype connections but would love to go and visit.... I need to see what there is around them to see how to rebuild their lives.... and to thank the Belgium Red Cross for all the help they give and getting the parcels to the family. With this to see what the host country needs for us to help out too... 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!

¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰