Friday 21 July 2017

Parcel arrived

Boshra just sent me some photos of Leen with one of the dolls I got her from Uxbridge market. So now I know that the parcel has arrived safely.  The link up sealed.  I am waiting for more photos now of the clothes sent too when Celine and Leen are ready to do their fashion show lol.... This shows how I can get things directly to my Syrian refugee family. I would like to go and visit them. The area looks really nice.  I need to keep helping them rebuild with lots more toys, clothes and educational materials.  I have been experimenting with setting up Flipgrid the educational online tool to set up classroom learning with topic tutorials for others to join in with.   This will be good to link up Leen with her young Uncle in Turkey, that is Dante's youngest brother and other school kids in the world too...... Rebuild lives is the key to this project and its success with linking one another up. I need fundraisers, grants and donations to really get this project to its full potential. Together we can do a lot of good work with this family link up and help so many others along the way too. 
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!

¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰