Friday 14 July 2017

Parcel on the way

 So grateful to a friend that gave me a donation to cover the cost of a parcel going to the Boshra and the girls in Belgium.  I have the address now which is the local Red Cross office to send parcels too... I have a cover sheet to track the parcel and it should get there by Mardi ou Mercredi Tuesday or Wednesday. This parcel has the bargain clothes I have spotted including the unworn children's clothes in the local AGE UK charity shop.  I have not put any chocolate in as they are in Belgium the famous place for chocolates.  I could do with going over and seeing the place where they are to make a report and show you my follower readers of this blog.  I would like to do, as I have done in the other host countries, show local traders and help to promote them too.  This is why is it is useful to have a money budget to take to spend with local traders to help them too.  They have their families to feed and I am a firm believer in that we help the host countries traders to soften the edge between refugee camps and turn perceived burden into benefit..out of respect for all they do too!    I will get Boshra to take some photos of the goods when they arrive to show you I am always a hand to hand link up with the Family Link Up project.  So that is Boshra in Belgium and we still have Dante and his mother to sort out with some better accommodation in Turkey too.  You know we have an amazing family to help as they help others. I really would like them to get back on track with rebuilding their lives.  To continue their academic studies too would be wonderful.  I hope you can see I am truly committed to this family and project and would value your help.  If there are any sponsors out there that want to help me let me know.  You can chat with me on facebook too. 
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰