Saturday 31 December 2016

Earth Angels help

These two wonderful sister cats of mine Lulu Blanche and Pengu Noire are my Earth Angels they have seen me through some challenging times.... but they are now famous in Greece and Turkey...... as both refugee communities love them.... only last night on Skype Lulu made a little boy laugh that was with Dante in the community there.....Dante had said get Lulu to show him as I have been telling him about the cats you have..... he was so excited to see her.... Pengu was out at the time no doubt with her Tom boyfriend down the road...... 

Princess Leen loves to see them and is on their facebook page....she made me laugh last night too as she has learned to use the clipart on her mums phone so suddenly all these clipart images came flooding into my messenger....... good we are linked thank God with the internet to have some fun time and sharing time.........