Monday 5 December 2016

Knits from Uxbridge

Some of the knitwear I took to Eleonas Camp from Carols stall in Uxbridge... and we had great fun distributing these with the baby clothes on my trip out what is now over 2 months ago... Thank goodness they have these warm clothes for this cold winter now.  This is just Athens though I still need to get out some knitwear to the community in Turkey where Dante is too.... 

There is so much to do and I feel so stonewalled without funding - I have written around again today for grants and guidance on funding.  In the meantime if you can help with donations to the gofundme I can evidence a direct link up to show you I am a hand to hand link for your donations. Many thanks 


 Princess Leen enjoying helping to give out the clothes...
Everyone had fun that day. 
Thank you for your help.