Saturday 31 December 2016

Princess of smiles

Looking in the album as you do on New Years Eve and this one of my princess arrived in Athens in Pireus port always moves me .... bless not fully aware of the danger she had just been through always smiling no matter the situation and here she is in the shopping trolley full of giggles.........All is adventure and all is to explore and this is normal life to the kids escaping from war... but not old enough to know what is truly happening...... I so wish to be able to rebuild their lives and keep this family linked up .... Please help me as you can and try to guide me to some funding if you can donate then please use the gofundme link.... I can evidence all I do and you can be part of the story..... through my family I can help others too as my family do this help the others around them. We are all driven by heart to help one another. 

In some ways not wishing to say goodbye to 2016 as I had my small pension windfall to be able to get out and be with the family...... and enjoyed it so much... and the being guardian of the clothes and the neonatal cargo that was donated by a brave mother here in London after losing her baby..... was an amazing year....

But help me have more amazing time helping in this project so I can help rebuild futures for this family - they are my life for the remainder of my life this I know for sure.... they inspire me and the whole project has much potential to help so many along the way.