Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year

Been a busy day today - I have been action planning and emailing round to parliament both UK and EU to see if I can get any funding as so so wish to be with Boshra when she has the new baby......... then looked in my facebook chat and got these pictures .... the women folk together in the cabin today and sent me updates on their babies......... babies I could have ended up delivering when I was last there .... if you remember from previous posts when I was privileged to stay in the camp I slept each night in clothes just in case a knock came to the door for Sr Marjorie to help with a labouring mother.... :-) 

Then got these photos in below of my Princess and her mum...  I have dressed them up in collage cards online app.... fun to do...... So lovely for some of my facebook friends to post messages of love for this project.   I have met up with more carer/befrienders like myself on facebook and we really do need recognizing with help for funding to do this work, as projects of linking families are our lives..... and certainly this project and this family are my life for the rest of my life..........So in the action planning is to meet up in London and go lobbying our MPs together..... 

Been good to share these photos with Dante and chat about the family and he can now send them to his mother and father ... so for me that feels a grandma to grandma link up...... I can imagine the pain of not being all together as I feel this too..... My family here in the UK love updates on the project... My daughter tries to raise awareness of the need for funding for me to keep this project going........ Many thanks if you can help on the gofundme and message me with any offers of help.....