Saturday 21 January 2017

Growing.....

Remember this little bundle that decided to come along after my return flight to the UK.... All week been expecting his mama to be knocking at the door to say she was in labour when I was in the camp.. 

Then the day I was to return the early backache and signs started...




My little Princess Leen looks like a potential midwife with this bundle in her arms and looking so confident... look well if she does become a Midwife like great aunt MarMar......




I have just got this picture of this little man now in the cabin with his mum that is visiting Boshra in the cabin...... 

The womenfolk do this keep and eye on one another and I really really miss being part of the community. Though thank goodness for facebook and skype to keep in touch. 


I still am looking for funding to get back out to help with Boshras baby.... please can you help with the gofundme appeal... if you are having problems with that site let me know as it does feel strange I have lots of readers but no donations for months.....

Let me know if you have any fund-raising suggestions, or grants that you think I can apply for to help me with this project as it truly is my life..... 
familylinkuptogether AT gmail.com
Spotted some bargains the other day in Uxbridge a newborn suit for the
newbaby to come and a dress and leggings of Princess Leen
who of course will be big sister!