Tuesday 31 January 2017

Parliament Today.....

Was in Parliament this afternoon for the APPG Friends of Syria meeting... I like to keep updated to be able to understand all the pain of the refugees... I was able to submit a couple of reports from Dante who is in great pain for his motherland. 
I have been asking for help with funding and my desire to get to back to Eleonas camp to help Boshra with her baby... Got some interest so hope we can all find a way.  

I got an email from the Europe House here in the UK. Whilst they see all I am doing and commend the work, it is the same situation I have shared with you. There are funds in the EU pot but only for organisations... not individual carer/befrienders... they suggest crowd funding but as you know readers I have a gofundme link to donate.... see side margin of the blog.. 

I am meeting with the Refugee council on Friday and next week hope to meet up with a member of the RCM to see how we can work together on this project too.. 

Please contact me with any ideas on fundraising... thanks 

This project is my life for the rest of my life... and we have lives to rebuild so be part of the story with me...  familylinkuptogether AT gmail.com 

🍃🌸🍃 ´ 🍃🌸🍃