Wednesday 4 January 2017

Cardigan

Been to Carole's handknit stall today in Uxbridge and got a little baby cardigan for Boshra new baby on the way... thought this a gender neutral one and the cross over front extra warmth. Carol loves her updates on the refugee family... and she has been getting more interested and alarmed in the news from Syria..... she has the full impact of why families fled for safety..... I have to let her know if I am able to get some funds to go out for the birth as she will have some more bits and pieces for me... and I have an eye on a lovely baby shawl too....... I can do so much if only I can get the funds.......and it such a lovely feeling to link folk up.......and us all be a global family....


lool has you can see Lulu Blanche had to inspect what I had got.....