Thursday 19 January 2017

Book Donation

 Lovely surprise parcel today of some Turkish children's book donation from PanMacMillan - well pleased and lovely selection. But I really love the interactive books so great to get the children engaged..... Shown this donation to Dante and he is well pleased and suggest we get them to IMPR Humanitarian in Sanilurfa for their schools work and mother and child groups. They are perfect for the Syrian refugee children that need to learn the host country language of Turkish.   So I will get these out and we can show them being read as soon as received.  
I am still looking for funding for postage, cargo distribution and for travel to the camps.  If you are having trouble with the gofundme site please let me know as static at £85 and need much more for project.... 


here is my email for the project to contact me direct. familylinkuptogetherATgmail.com