Tuesday 10 January 2017

Needed NOW!

Sure wish I had had enough funds that day to purchase all the knitted socks and gloves in this shop in Antalya in summer!!  I knew they would be needed in the harsh winter months but did not have the funds to buy at the time.  You can see how it would have given the trader some help too..... as there he was with a shop full of things that I needed buy the refugees.... and he needed to feed his family with his profit margin on sales.  All I needed was the Turkish Lira to be able to strike a deal...... 

It is still possible to get local woollen goods now.... if you can help with donations to the gofundme appeal... I can get the funds out to Dante for him to buy in the local markets where he is in South East Turkey to help the community he is in.... he cares for all the refugees around him..... so I know this will be a hand to hand link up and he will provide photo evidence of those in need receiving them.   We are a hand to hand link up... All we need are the funds to manoeuvre our heart and intention into action. Many thanks