Monday 9 January 2017

URGENT NEED WINTER FUEL

Snow and bitter cold in Turkey photo from 
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/snow-snarls-traffic

URGENT CALL FOR HELP - Dante has made me aware of the need for funds to get wood bundles for the wood burners they have in their accommodation. The wood bundles are available in the local market where he is in Turkey but the bundles costly and much is needed to keep warm.  I urgently need some funds to respond to this call to help many of the refugees in the area.  I have informed IMPR Humantarian and our UNHCR London office BUT, if I could get some funding I can get this direct to the need and also they can get more warm clothes, bedding and some good food to keep warm.  I can evidence all I do and I would be most grateful for any donations in the gofundme appeal to help the overall goals of this Family Link Up Project.  

Many thanks Marjorie