Tuesday 6 December 2016

Finger puppet bag a winner..

Princess Leen is totally fascinated with her Finger Puppet Bag that I got from Anna's Nepali crafts stall in Ealing ......and so do the other kids in the camp as they do finger puppet shows......and this kid here in London loves them too see below :-) 
Enjoying my pre visit skype show to Leen.
Love it when I have the funds to link up my friends, other traders and to link up my home here... with the camp .....and all the family.  To think this gift was made in Nepal brought to London by Anna for her stall, then I get the gifts and take to Athens to help give some fun to my Syrian family in the camp there. Fun this project and so so important to help rebuild lives, give love and hope and care and compassion and simply us all be a family..... a Global family helping one another. Love and care neutralises the darkness and pain in the world.  So much more fun caring for one another.