Tuesday 25 October 2016

A Page Ad for you???

I may not be able to demonstrate impressive donations response to my gofundme appeal as yet.  But I do have some good visitor stats to this blog and other blogs that lead into this one.  

So if anyone would like to rent a page to advertise a business or a conference, or an event or project they would like help with then contact me - marjoriesyardATgmail.com  AT = @  the fee would be a donation to this Family Link Up project 

One of the observations I have made is that locals in both Athens and Turkey have great products but not much business turn over, this is very reflective too of our business environment here in the UK..... so I feel through this project we could link up businesses too...  

With the Brexit unsure plans to be made - universities are worried in the UK for their foreign student market.  I feel with this Family Link up project we can link up universities and the academic ability among the refugees to come up with some innovative projects. 

So please contact me to see how we can network together and link up to completely turn round this situation for the benefit of all... and rebuild lives and a future.

Some examples of goods I have seen along the way....
Turkish fun cushion covers among masses of wonderful textiles, carpets and ceramics and of course amazing hotels and holiday resorts to enjoy. 



In Greece
Love this elegant shop near the ice cream parlour in Athens. I enjoy their olive oil soaps. the Greeks have a love of honey an some amazing varieties... and pastries and cakes that are so mega yummy. Of course some great holiday destinations both in Athens and out on the islands.  
We in the UK have a wonderful market of goods particularly in local arts and crafts to share with the international market too. We have wonderful holiday destinations and a great tourist industry to share.