Sunday 9 October 2016

Invite to speak

If you would like me to come along to your group or organisation to speak about this project family link up then I would be most happy too.  The fee would be travel expenses to your venue and a donation to the project... plus being a Yorkshire lass a cup of tea :-) 

There is so much to share on the challenges of the family and all that they have faced, the time together and now the time scattered by the present situation they are in.  I personally have learnt so much and spent time in Parliament in committee meetings to understand more of the overall situation. I have written articles on the post traumatic stress I have been witnessing in the counselling of the family. 

If you would like to me to talk to a company with a view to sponsoring this project then yes I would be most happy and we can look at the potential to help rebuild lives and stimulate trade on the way.

To book me you can contact me on facebook or email me marjoriesyardATgmail.com