Saturday 29 October 2016

Funding

Thank you for all your blog visits and I have reached 634 international visits to date this month with some good background stats on page views.  I am grateful of your interest and I see some are regular visitors for daily updates so that is heartwarming.  I continue to need funding as you will see the gofundme is static on £85 so I realised today when i was seeing another fund raising appeal that some of you may be more confident or already registered with the just giving platform.... So you will see in the margin of this blog a link to a newly set up account with the justgiving... I really need to settle the neonatal bill and am stonewalled at the moment.   Both operational for which you are comfortable with.....and will be sent to my Project bank account to be used directly for the needs. All I do is evidenced

As you can see those of us in the northern hemisphere as we look out today and change our clocks back tonight we are moving into the winter months.   I still need to get the family and surrounding communities prepared for winter.  As I am unable to travel to both Athens and Turkey without funds I will need help with sending parcels and funds to reach them.  All that is sent will be evidence to confirm that I am a direct link up.... 

But I would like funding to fly out again as I am going crazy alone here in my Sheltered bungalow in a quiet cul de sac when I could be out helping in the camps and addressing all the issues that are there.  

This project is my life.    I am continuing to research on the issues and search for grants and sponsors and long term funding.  This project has great potential and lots of caring, learning and sharing at its core. 

While I am grounded in the UK I can offer 

  • To  present a talk on the project with a donation to fund raising......with this also help raise awareness of a cause for your organisation or group, as we blog and promote the event on social media.
  • Those wishing to improve conversational English I do hold a TEFL cert and can meet up to help you. I am in London we can have cafe table lessons in great places...So contact me if you need me to help you - fee is donation to the fundraising.  
  • Do you need any help with a project of yours for fee of donation to my project.
  • Is there any paid work that you think I could help with. 
  • Do you have concert gig where I can come along to promote my project and we do a joint social media promotion. 
  • As grandmother I can babysit too :-) so contact me fee donation to the Family Link Project. 
Any ideas for fundraising please contact me email marjoriesyardATgmail.com 
Let me know if you want a page promotion on this blog as the visitor stats build up. Fee donation to the Family Link Up project.