Thursday 13 October 2016

yea my parcel arrived at the camp

So happy today got the photos in from the camp of Princess Leen receiving the parcel I had sent to the camp.  This tester parcel is good now I know we can send things out for them and the neighbour residents of the camp.  So bargain shoes and slippers sent from Hayes Retail park and some printed photos from the photoshop in Uxbridge... and mama got a nice camisole from the Avon lady... and we are connected with love and care and compassion... I emailed the camp too to make them aware of the parcel to come and the contents for security to be OK with. Note as I did today with one on one talking about the family now refer to the camp refugees as RESIDENTS as that is what they are and we have an amazing community with lots of helpers to guide on the rebuild of lives. Um looks like they managed to get some warm carpet from the Sunday bargain souk (market) outside the camp... time to prepare for winter folks..... ideally they need wellies and waterproofs as the camp and road does flood in heavy rains...  I hope you can help with donations as you can see I am an hand to hand connection your help gets direct to those in need.  Thank you x