Sunday 2 October 2016

Greek Goodies this trip

this chocolate brioche is good.... not much left from my purchase in the duty free.... so so yummy..... last trip I got the cinnamon and that was yummy too.

There was some good offers in Shower gels in the airport too.... buy one get one free.  I know I have my own NYR business products to enjoy but I do have respect for the traders of the places where I am visiting.  So I like to try their products too..... 

"the Olive Tree is an endless source of youth and strength."
I got some for Boshra too and some for me on my return home.  I always assess the products for my shower and bath with the aroma, the foaming, the feel of my skin after.... and this definitely is a plus on all these....enjoying this product. There are more to try and enjoy too..  http://www.papoutsanis.gr

Then I found this offer too - this is nice my skin has felt so soft and moisturised all day today from trying this in my morning shower.  
http://www.korres.com

"Creamy vanilla with a warm woody pulsation KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS Creamy-foam shower gel with wheat proteins and Althea extract, helps maintain skin’s natural moisture levels."
"Healing, calming, toning, seducing; the power of the plants has been an area of study from early on; the Greek physician Hippocrates, also known as the father of medicine, refers to a vast number of medicinal plants in his writings. Fast forward to the Golden Age of Botany, a time when botany was a branch of medicine and practiced almost exclusively by doctors and surgeons; Vis Medicatrix Naturae, the healing power of nature in Latin. Fast forward to the KORRES homeopathic remedies archive, with over 3,000 natural remedies, based on plants."
Wow worth reading about the Greek Flora in this website it is fascinating....
Greek flora is renowned for its wealth as it numbers over 6,500 varieties