Friday 14 October 2016

New Flyer

Got a new promotional flyer laminated today and working this to get some funding.... as I am desperate to settle the DHL neonatal cargo bill and need the funds for this and more winter goods for the families in Athens and Turkey for winter.

I received a nice email from the EU president's team the President is aware of the work I am doing - though I need to update him on the last trip to Athens. There is no offer of funding as yet for this but a suggestion I link up with my local MEP to discuss, direct and advise me.....

Got some interest in Waterstones and the Uxbridge library to give a talk in the New Year as the led up to Christmas is manic now...... even before our main book accepted for publication the talk would yield marketing in related subject books.  Travel to politics....

Got to keep going as this is my life now and love the family the people I meet and the projects learning curves for me too..... Thanks for you visits great to have had 366 to date - my background stats are impressive to the blog.... just please need help with funds....

Been looking a wellies for the kids in the camp as Eleonas will flood or have too much to resist splash around in puddles in the winter rains..... and also do not forget we have the community Dante is helping in Turkey too to help for winter.   There are bargains about here in the UK and each locality we just need the funds to purchase and get bulk buy deals.......
Great selection in Clarks shoe shop Uxbridge...