Tuesday 25 October 2016

Find a way through

Need to find a way through the need for funding of this project.  I really cannot imagine my life without this family and helping their surrounding community.  I went through a panic this weekend thinking of never being able to get out to the family and having more time with my princess and the other members of the family.  The only block is funding! I enjoy being out in the field and look forward to more time in Athens in the camp, also more time in Turkey and next spring the mission to fly with Mjed from Germany to have time with his sister and niece in Athens. This will be amazing to do.

I still need to pay the neonatal cargo bill - I wish I was a woman of substance to be able to self fund this without any call for help with donations. But until I can be successful with grants and sponsors I need that help for donations. You can click on the gofundme link to donate as you can. If anyone can offer me some paid work to work around this project that will be great too!

I have managed to send out another parcel of clothes for Leen to the camp and this feels a good link up now as if I can send my love direct.  I need to get some Islamic maternity clothes for Boshra...I have been writing to clothing companies and asked the Sisters magazine if they would write up an article on this project and appeal for help.

But exciting today I have put a parcel in the post for Dante with a copy of the book Writing Local Thinking Global- this is good for him to show his work to the local university with a view to further academic studies... He is more than capable of studying for a MA and PhD ... with a good thinking mind.  We will need funds for courses however. 

This project has a aim to rebuild lives! Can you help and be part of the story and project.  Many Thanks Marjorie