Sunday 11 September 2016

Baby Clothes packed



Now the neonatal cargo on the way by land with DHL time to think about the flight and hold baggage... as I am normally a travel light kinda gal had to look for a bag that would fit the baby clothes in - compressed with vacuum... Mega happy today as called in Bags etc in Uxbridge and this holdall on wheels was a bargain in an half price sale plus 20% off today... so was well timed purchase!! :-) Look got all the baby clothes in.. keeping the coats out and flat from the vacuum packed ones...... I just have an overspill of toddler cardigans from Carols Pavillon stall donation and the knitted doll some books and Uncle Dantes bag he got Princess Leen when we were in Turkey....

So love going to Athens from Turkey, Uxbridge and Wembley........ and of course the writing book from the London Air Ambulance as Boshra is writing up her story........ Well pleased now and getting so exciting ....

Met the local Mayor at the VIP evening for the Literary festival the other evening and he asked me to write to his team to make an appointment to talk about the project. I was highlighting how we can link up business and help Mayor to Mayor with problem solving too..... I have been marketing in Uxbridge about my project.... I am still stuck on the mark with only 2 % towards the total but hopefully people will see this project as valuable to support and be part of the story. Many thanks for your visit to the site and reading my updates..... xx