Saturday 17 September 2016

Mayor to Mayor Link up

I love this picture of the Mayor of London and Mayor of Chicago linking up 

This is what I see could happen in my Syrian Family link up project that as I link them up I can link up Turkey Greece and Germany.... through business link up and City Mayoral interest for us all to help one another with problem solving and business stimulation.....but sadly not got through Sadiq Khan team to get an appointment to discuss my project and plans.... and not had a response from the Athens mayor too.... The local mayor just simply wishes me well.....I will try to see the Mayor of Athens team when out next week to give support to the refugee camp and UNHCR & DOW teams......But a City to City Mayor Consortium is one way for us to move forward positively regardless of Brexit and its effects yet to be felt. We have a long term problem to rebuild lives when cities are already hard pressed with pre-existing social and economic problems.  So lets link up in strength to help. 
https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes.