Saturday 17 September 2016

Visitors Growing

Great to see over 200 visitors to my Family Link up information hub blog........hope people finding the links useful to help understand the needs of the refugees in the world. I just hope I can get more response to my project in donations while I await grants and sponsors to see the value of my project. I have one week to travelling out to spend time in the Athens camp to help but also to feel and experience what it is like to live in the camp for that time. We will have time out for a family shopping in the city and we will be linking up with an Anglican Expat vicar to help distribute the neonatal feed and equipment that has been donated....... Plus time at the Doctors of the World Athens Clinic who have sent an email to say they are looking forward to seeing me again...... So a busy time for me but an enjoyable one to help my family link up......plus help the others in their community... Please note I am not government funded this is a personal mission from what little pension I received with a link up to the UNHCR to report my activities. Thank you if you can help me help others.... click on the gofundme Fundraising link to help in the side margin of this blog.