Sunday 11 September 2016

Cargo on the way


Update 37 
4 days ago https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes
Well the neonatal cargo has been collected by DHL who will despatch on a palette by land to Athens for Fr Bradshaw to collect - Mohammed one of my refugee family members will go to Fr Bradshaw to help and of course I will be there later in the month to help too...... I am still needing funds for the cargo but DHL were so touched by the story of the donation that they wanted to get it on the road to help me....... They are apparently getting others sending cargo out from around the borough to other camps in Greece so well used to handling cargo to refugees..... Please can you help me with more fundraising as this is an amazing project.... and so many companies and traders can have some business through this link up too....... we can help one another as a global family and network of support and trade...... So looking forward to you all seeing this arrive and it being distributed to the doctors that need to help sick neonates in the refugee community. My link up is a direct link up! Thanks you for your help.