Sunday 11 September 2016

Humbled Guardian

Update 9 from my Gofundme link https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes
25 days ago








Yesterday had an amazing donation from a very brave mother that was letting go of her babies clothes and medical equipment after losing her precious little one. She wants for her donation to go and help others in the camp. The medical equipment I can get to the Doctors of the World in Athens as this will be wonderful for neonates that have special feeding needs. I will be traveling with BA on the 24th September with hold allowance - but I think the medical boxes 10 in all will be best dispatched through one of my friends logistics firm. I will be needing some funds for this ....though I am sure he will give a good deal. 

I feel humbled to be the guardian of this amazing donation. Today loved sorting out the clothes washing and ironing them and found myself hugging the clothes ... now I am looking forward to cuddling the babies int he camp wearing these. In fact we were talking yesterday would be fun to put on a fashion show in the camp. A great way to show people donations get direct but a fun event for the refugees to plan and produce......

Now we must prepare for winter we need warm clothes and good food... Again to have some funds for this will be brilliant. Many thanks for your support.