Thursday 22 September 2016

SOS HELP REQUIRED

HELP SOS MEGA HELP NEEDED THE CONTACT THE VICAR THAT WAS TO RECEIVE THIS CARGO HAS GONE AWAY ON AN URGENT MEETING IN POLAND ON THE REFUGEE CRISIS.... the Doctors of the World say they are unable to take the full cargo but just need the formula feed. I have asked UNHCR for help with receipt ......but not heard from Athens team .....From tomorrow if this is not taken out of the depot and to a delivery address it will 
cost 7euros/kg/day to store 
and I am needing help to get the funds to pay for the cargo crossing of this and other boxes of neonatal equipment that has now arrived in Athens..... it is a donated cargo from bereft mother and I feel guardian of her grief.... she wanted this to go to the refugees and paeds treating sick babies....... Many thanks I know it is difficult financially for us all in these days of politically induced austerity but every little helps and if you wish donate funds direct to the cargo company message me and I will give their email and payment details...... thank you so much....I will be in Athens over the weekend for the week..... so can sort it all out when there. My refugees have asked if it could be delivered direct to the camp but security have declined........