Sunday 11 September 2016

Flyer Flying round London

My laminated flyer to promote my project and gofundme is coming in useful to get people talking about the project.  I have had a number of people really interested and taken iphone photos of this to promote too.  I have been on TV cameras....... But sadly at this moment of writing this post had no real response with donations and yet lots of shares.  I hope that soon it will gain response and momentum.  I was discussing the situation with an elderly lady and she was saying it is admirable what you are doing Marjorie but many of us are unsure where the Brexit will lead us so even those with some funds to spare are hanging on to await the full impact...  A good point she makes.  I have promoted this in Evelina Childrens Hospital when I went to one of their charity sales with clothes £5 each.... and I got a nice tunic top for Boshra.   I have taken the flyer to the RCN job fair and some nursing colleagues promised to promote this too.  I will follow through some of the contact cards this week... But I will be in Parliament on Tuesday for a meeting and will be in the Refugee mega rally in Parliament Square on Saturday too .... So if you spot me come and talk with me... also my email is on the flyer if you have any fundraising ideas, or know of any grants to apply for or any sponsors that maybe interested in helping, then get in touch with me.  Do note my clustrmap on this blog I am picking up viewing traffic from around the world.... So if you wish to promote any goods get in touch for me to discuss.... The fee will be of course a donation to the project.........