Monday 19 September 2016

Neonatal Cargo to arrive Wednesday

DHL have done good the neonatal cargo will arrive at the depot in Athens Wednesday morning and they will ring Fr Bradshaw to get it to the church for Mohammed to help sort out... and I will join in on Sunday morning when I am in Athens too....... I need some help with the invoice if you could donate to help me settle this bill will be great. This is the invoice but I have screen captured the pdf and cropped my address off as this is being loaded to the internet......... we will be showing photo evidence of it arrived in Athens and our distribution to the paeds ............I will show you I am a direct link up ... this project is a link up to help direct..... thank you for your support.

For those of you that are following the story this is the neonatal cargo that the brave bereaved mother gave me as the local hospital would not take it back after the death of her baby from an incurable genetic disorder.  She wanted this to be of use to the refugees and welcomed the chance to get this direct to those in need.  I have all the baby clothes too but they will go with me on the flight this weekend.