Sunday 11 September 2016

Trade Dynamics

This is what I would like to do for example - when we were in Antalya Turkey  there was this shop with thick hand knitted socks and gloves.  If I had the funds I could have bought the whole lot for the refugee camp in Turkey.  The shop keeper has things we need but no trade turnaround and I could give that turnaround in bulk for the refugees.  One happy tradesman and lots of happy warm fingers and toes in the camp..... and wacky fun too to cheer everyone up.!!
Same with the wonderful shoe shop too, the trader was not getting the turnover yet had an amazing stock of shoes and sandals in soft lamb leather. They are mega comfy too with cushioned insole that sort of makes you bounce with every step.. lol ... Dante was able to get some good strong and comfortable sandals so he was sorted at least.   The trader can of course give a good deal on bulk purchases.... so it helps to soften the edges of camp and community and turns burden into benefit .... benefit for all.  This is what I would like to demonstrate to you all that donate funds to me.  I can evidence all I do and get for the refugee family and the refugees in the camps and communities that need the help.  Turkey has introduced a welfare card and is making a pathway for work permits... But it is still a struggle for the refugees, so continued extra help is required to rebuild lives that have lost so much.