Thursday 22 September 2016

Mouse Magic Money Machine

Ask me what I have been doing this evening... well it has been an amazing evening..... it all started actually yesterday with Pengu one of my cats bringing in a mouse catch and running under my bed with it...... When I was chasing the cat and mouse like Tom & Jerry I found a box I had forgotten about full of coins some old some new some foreign........ So this evening been round to my bank that opens late - Metro in Uxbridge and with a cup of coffee and one of the desks sorted out the coins then put in them in the Magic Money machine..... well folks there was £16.20 for the funds .....

So got me thinking - the Metro banks have M shaped collection boxes for spare coins to collect for your savings..... do you think those of you in and around London would like to grab a M collector and perhaps dedicate your coins to this project Family Link up .....?  if you feel yea can do that for Marjorie message me and I can give you the account for this to go into....or simply donate in the gofundme....... 

Tonight been sat in the bank and talking with staff about the need to get a register charity status as I know I am sluggish with donations at the moment but I really can feel this project will take off to be amazing...it already is amazing an my life ... but more will happen... .with lots of link ups..... I have a great link up appointment for when I am back from Athens - more on this later! Watch this space...! 

Tonight saw the sister of the mother that donated the neonatal cargo and clothes - spooky connection as the cargo arrived in Athens on what would have been the first birthday of the little girl...that passed on.  

I cannot wait to get the photos of all in place for her family to see how much this is helping others...