Monday 19 September 2016

Paddington Station today

Been down in Paddington Station this morning helping to collect for the London Air Ambulance.  Sent a photo to little Leen as she likes her Paddington Bear I took last time.... She will be fascinated that he is all over the place hhhhh
But my refugee family would be helping in such events and do as much as they can to help others.  Boshra is a Business Administrator and Mohammed is an IT consultant.... they have skills to help out a lot with any charities or companies. We will be discussing work permits in Greece when I am out next week and I will try to find out more as I have for those in Turkey.   Our London Air Ambulance fundraising team love hearing about my family link up..
if you want to donate to the London Air Ambulance work to save lives then follow this link - and read up more..... 
https://londonsairambulance.co.uk/
LOOK LOOK READERS just in now 14.30hrs GMT a photo of my princess at the cabin door with her beloved Paddington in the Athens camp. Mama sent in response to my photos of today... :-)